Friday, September 26, 2014

Phone Photo Friday

We have had such a lovely week here in Wyoming. The weather has been gorgeous with golden afternoons. I hope you have had a lovely week as well. Please enjoy my weekly phone photo dump.


Last Friday the girls, my mother, and I drove to Gillette to see family. We stayed the night with my grandma Grace and had a lovely time visiting with my aunt Tina and cousin Stephanie.


Cordelia had a great time, but she totally crashed the following afternoon.


Elise and I


Eric and Elise, waiting for Cordelia.


Cordelia in the backyard.


Betty Sprinkles 


Playing at a new park.



Cool and casual with my shades on indoors.


Tree in the backyard. I was trying to take a picture of the squirrel that Cordelia has named Frisbee.


Nap.





2 comments:

Marie Roxanne said...

I love the colorful hopscotch!
And the tunnel in the tree, must have been a cool park!

Sarah Purdy said...

Love these pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...