Friday, December 5, 2014

Phone Photo Friday

Today it is time for phone photo Friday, but I also want to give a shout out to my main squeeze---Eric and I are celebrating 17 years as a couple today! 

So here we are diving into another week of treasures found in my phone's archives, enjoy.


Sunday crafternoon (see what I did there?) the girls and I made ornaments to be given as gifts to a select group of family and friends.

Monday I spotted this in a thrift store and it is something to behold. Duck, belt, bandana, balloons, hat, flowers, a butterfly kiss.

We also decorated for Christmas this week and since then it has been a kitten free for all. Seriously though, she climbs the tree, dangles from ornaments, carries  ornaments off and adds them to her collection of children's hair ties.

Look at that magnificent beard glowing in the light of Christmas.

After work dance party. Betty likes to bark as they dance.

Sun and wind and sky.

Elise giving direction above a glass of soy milk.

A new gouache painting.

I teach an art class to about twenty teenagers at the local art museum. This week we discussed Surrealism and I was able to show them three works by Dali and another by Miro from the permanent collection. Helps to know the curator/co-director. Eric had everything set up and staff on hand to secure the works. I really loved watching their faces when they realized that these were actual works by the artists we were discussing! 

Two hounds waiting for their breakfast.


1 comment:

Sarah Purdy said...

I love phone photo Friday! The new painting is lovely although I did have to Google "gouache" this morning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...