Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is Groundhog's Day, but more importantly it is my mother's birthday!!!!! I know that most people think their mother is great, but my mother isn't just a great mother---she is a freaky good human being.

Mom

I don't know anybody more giving and kind than this woman.

Mom, Cordelia, Maria, Ben

She is really open to fun and adventure. She loves to travel and enjoy the world.

mom birthday

She is a nurse and constantly gives of herself at work, but she also volunteers and donates her money, time, blood, plasma, hair, seriously if this woman has it to give she probably will. I don't know a single person who will give more of themselves than her and I am in constant awe of her compassion and kindness. When people are ill she is the first to offer to help.

 Mom and Elise

My mother is also funny and smart and weird. I wish that everybody had someone like her in their lives, if they did I am certain that the world would be a much better place.

 mom,cordelia,elise,maria

Happy birthday to the most amazing woman I know. I love you mom!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you, honey. I love you so much!

Anne Mason-Jezek said...

Happy Birthday!! We are sending love from across the pond! Can't wait to see you this summer. :)

Stacy said...

I love that last photo! And happy birthday to your mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...