Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday Morning

We got a solid snow last night and it is still snowing as I type. Eric had to venture out for a meeting and the girls and I are reveling in a slow day. Later I have a mother-daughter date with Cordelia. Eric and Elise are having their own father-daughter time. Next time we will switch. Our plans are minimal and I am feeling happy for a slow down.


We have one more intensely busy week ahead and then March will be mercifully calm. I hope...


Today I am planning to stay in pajamas and a bathrobe for another hour at least.


The girls are playing together with My Little Pony, Equestria Girls. *if you aren't in the loop this is an offshoot/marketing ploy by the My Little Pony company in which MLPs are in an alternate universe and are kinda humans.


We had a lazy breakfast and I had a bath. Two cups of coffee down and I am thinking that I might like to paint today.


I certainly don't plan to clean more than the necessary amount.


What are your plans for today?



1 comment:

affectioknit said...

We've had a lot of snow too...and really really cold weather...so we'll be staying in today...cleaning house...reading...and decluttering are on the list for today...

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...