Saturday, April 11, 2015

Burrito

Cordelia has a little money saved in her piggy bank. When she asked if she could spend some of it we agreed, as it is her money. I remember the novelty of spending my own money on whatever I wanted, it was amazing! When I asked her what she wanted to buy I was a bit surprised by her reply...a bean burrito. You see Taco Bell has a few options that are easily veganized and the burrito is one of those options.

So Eric took Cordelia out for a bean burrito date. He sent me these photos.








She came home feeling proud of her independence. She had some great father daughter time. She practiced ordering food as a vegan. 





3 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, those big blue eyes.....

MarieRoxanne said...

That must have been fun for Cordelia and for Eric. You must be proud!

Sarah Purdy said...

So mature! I remember taking my mom out for 2 for $1 burgers at Burger King. I bought a few extra to keep in the freezer and ate like a King for a week. I was on top of the world! The richest 7 yr old ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...