Wednesday, May 20, 2015

First and Last

Today is Cordelia's last day of preschool. Don't get me started, don't even get me started. Tomorrow is graduation and I am going to full-on cry. Today though, let's look at her first day of preschool in 2012.




Ahhh! I can't believe we are here. We will actually be jumping right into homeschool as I think she can complete the kindergarten curriculum with ease and be on to first grade by fall. She had an extra year of pre-k because she missed the public school cut-off and Eric and I weren't sure if we wanted to homeschool. 

Anyway, today is the last day with her much loved teacher Amanda. Actually each teacher has been so special to our girl. Thankfully she will get to come back and see former teachers as Elise will soon start preschool. We have exchanged numbers with friends and there are play dates on the horizon. Today just marks the end of a phase of her life and the beginning of a beautiful new phase.






3 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

I can't believe how much she's changed! She looks so mature now! May your tissues be plentiful and absorbent!

Susan said...

It is so strange to realize how small she was that first day. She really had changed a lot! I sure love that girl.

elizabeth said...

yay! homeschool! you will love it so much!

(we are going back to homeschooling after 1.5 years of traditional school. my kiddos and i are really excited about this! and we have our first books ready to go - we will be starting in the end of june.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...