Friday, May 29, 2015

Phone Photo Friday: 5.29.15

What a crazy week! I am exhausted, but happy. How are you?

Cordelia sorted crayons by color...for fun (?).

Just being sisters, making plans. Actually I overheard Cordelia, at another time, advising Elise to, "Tell mom yes and then just do what you want." Oh man. We have our hands full with these two.

We have had a lot of rain. A lot. This green growing business that is resulting from the rain is really quite amazing! It is raining right now, this is highly unusual for Wyoming.

When there was an hour break in the rain I pretty much grabbed the girls and ran outside to take in some rays. Playing in the rain is fun, but you know, there is only so much time that can be spent sopping wet.

We stopped by Yesness Park and I let my girls throw rocks in the water near the fishermen to scare off the fish. Passive aggressive veganism 100%!

Look at that kid!

Morning snuggle with Lucy. They will snuggle like this, then wrestle. 

Just a selfie with my elbow propped unnaturally against the wall. Elise asked, "What are you even doing?" I don't generally know.

Looking down at the swollen river.

Betty Sprinkles and her gardening gloves. 

Bumblebee rolling in the grass.

Sidewalk chalking while I weeded the garden.

Elise.

Cordelia.

Our friend Laura stopped by for an afternoon hang out. The girls were all over.

Elise going through photos with Eric as he prepares for his photography book. 

A jackalope.

1 comment:

Sarah Purdy said...

I love their little personalities! Looks like it was a good week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...