Saturday, May 16, 2015

Vegan Eating

So I have an Instagram account and I often post food photos. Mostly I do this because I don't think there are enough food photos on Instagram...

No seriously though I do this because I cannot tell you how frequently I am asked what vegans eat. There are people who honestly believe that we only eat salads. The truth is that I do eat a lot of salads because I like them, but we eat a lot of really good food. So I share that food to give new ideas to other vegans or people who are just interested in eating vegan on occasion.

I thought I would share some of those food photos with you, so you can see what vegan eating actually looks like.

Pancakes and fruit.

Sriracha tofu and salad with quinoa, black beans, corn, cucumber and more.

Gnocchi, say a, salad, bread.

Curry and couscous

Scrambled tofu, fruit, whole wheat English muffin.

Vegan Mac and cheese and chili.

A salad!

The girls will eat most of the same stuff we do, they refuse straight up salads and obviously things like Sriracha tofu are not for them. They are normal, picky eaters, but I don't often make special meals for them. So that's how we do it here in our vegan home.





1 comment:

elizabeth said...

it all looks so pretty!
and tasty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...