Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Art Class

Saturday I led a class at Art 321. Originally the class had been scheduled for 10-3 with a lunch break, but there was some sort of confusion when it went to print and the class was listed as 9-4. I was a little concerned about filling up so much time, but I ended up being thankful for the extra time.


I led my class through a little background into my style and the way that I had created work for the show that is currently on display at the gallery. Hint: my style and technique are MESSY.


I had an absolutely amazing group and I had a super fun day painting and sharing with the other artists. Students came from a variety of skill levels and backgrounds, it was so exciting to see people work through ideas.


While there I managed to bust out a quick little piece as I showed a few different techniques and styles.

When four rolled around I was surprised at how quickly the time had passed. A whole day dedicated to art sharing and making.

1 comment:

Sarah Purdy said...

Yay! Glad it went well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...