I was up late last night. I had a fantastic evening with friends and before we knew it the hours had slipped away. I recall a time, not so long ago, when a late night was no big deal. However, now that parenthood is going on full-throttle it means that I ended up with about 3-4 hours of sleep. Not really a big issue as I am probably more used to sleep deprivation than most. Still, I feel like I am just going to post a rather random blog today since I can't be held accountable for anything with much depth today. Phun Factz seems like a fine place to start. Let's go with seven Factz. I feel like I can come up with that many, but who knows---maybe you'll only get four Factz. Let's just see where this train is headed shall we?
1) When I was a child I would try and play with my toys equally because I didn't want to hurt any feelings.
2) When I was a pre teen I had paronychia a couple of times. Don't know what paronychia is? Shocking. The real question is, are you curious enough to Google it?
3) Talking about collar bones makes me feel weird. I cannot even fully explain the weirdness that I feel. Am I alone in this? Are you creeped out by clavicle talk?
4) I often have dreams that I can run fast and jump really high. Perhaps I should have done track in high school.
5) I am not a huge fan of board games. I mean, they are fine, but I think they are best saved for cabin stays and blizzards when other resources have been exhausted.
6) This post is pretty much identical to my Confessions posts, but different in that I called it Phun Factz.
7) I like puns. Not to brag, but I am really talented as a punner. If you can pun then you will be my friend. It seems like I should make a pun now....