Thursday, June 11, 2015

Phun Factz



I was up late last night. I had a fantastic evening with friends and before we knew it the hours had slipped away. I recall a time, not so long ago, when a late night was no big deal. However, now that parenthood is going on full-throttle it means that I ended up with about 3-4 hours of sleep. Not really a big issue as I am probably more used to sleep deprivation than most. Still, I feel like I am just going to post a rather random blog today since I can't be held accountable for anything with much depth today. Phun Factz seems like a fine place to start. Let's go with seven Factz. I feel like I can come up with that many, but who knows---maybe you'll only get four Factz. Let's just see where this train is headed shall we?

1) When I was a child I would try and play with my toys equally because I didn't want to hurt any feelings.

2) When I was a pre teen I had paronychia a couple of times. Don't know what paronychia is? Shocking. The real question is, are you curious enough to Google it?

3) Talking about collar bones makes me feel weird. I cannot even fully explain the weirdness that I feel. Am I alone in this? Are you creeped out by clavicle talk?

4) I often have dreams that I can run fast and jump really high. Perhaps I should have done track in high school.

5) I am not a huge fan of board games. I mean, they are fine, but I think they are best saved for cabin stays and blizzards when other resources have been exhausted. 

6) This post is pretty much identical to my Confessions posts, but different in that I called it Phun Factz.

7) I like puns. Not to brag, but I am really talented as a punner. If you can pun then you will be my friend. It seems like I should make a pun now....

4 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Phun Factz phor LYF!! Love it! MOAR PLEEZ!

MarieRoxanne said...

7 phun factz
I hope this is interesting to all who read this.

1) I have a dislocated elbow. I did it when a teen heaving/lifting squares bales of hay over in the hay wagon. This is the only bone that sometimes you do not feel dislocating while it is dislocating. Yep. Really! And it doesn't hurt so you don't notice it until someone says "Hey, what's wrong with your elbow?"
2) I love odd numbers for decorating. Such as 5 for instance, Imagine you have 4 candles and a statue. The statue is in the middle, with two candles on each side. I like symmetry.
3) I am wanting to do a travel blog, being vegan at the same time. But living in my car camping style... and showing how easy or hard it is when you have "nothing" as in creature comforts (hotels, stove, fridge) for days on end...
4) I am prone to bursts of laughter when tired, a fart or even the word "fart" will make me laugh until I cry, then I might just pee my pants and that makes me laugh harder and pee a little more until I get up and walk like a penguin laughing all the way to the bathroom. And yes, I will have to change my clothes by that point.
5) I googled paronychia because I google EVERYTHING. And it seems like I have had those a lot in my 50 years of life, toes and fingers.
6) I love books, children's books, and I am going to start a bedtime story channel on you tube starting in July. One story per night. I have now an amazing collection of unique and original stories.
7) I have searched the internet through and through for years and years and I cannot find me a "get rich quick" job that actually works. So I just recently gave up on that.

Hope this was interesting you, and I will return to read the others phun factz comments!

affectioknit said...

...that was phun!...my bestie in high school had the same affliction...so I actually do know what it is...in my dreams I can jump off a swing into full flight...apparently that's the only way I can fly though...I never take off from the ground...

~Have a lovely day!

Anne Marie said...

Phun factz...

1. We have 5 dogs and 1 cat. Love them all, but that is a lot of shedding, folks. Vacuuming happens daily, sometimes more than once.

2. We have his and hers vacuums. I prefer a bagless upright, Chad prefers a tank. He likes to vacuum. I hate it, but still vacuum regularly. Sometimes I am amazed we have any carpet left.

3. I love the smell of new crayons.

4. I also love the smell of concrete. Even better if it's wet. When I was a child, I would lie down on the floor of our unfinished basement and just breathe it in. Now, my evening cleaning job includes mopping a large room that has a cement floor. I inhale deeply and enjoy that fresh, earthy scent.

5. I dislike white and silver cars. How boring! Slap some color on those rides!

6. Roller coasters are AWESOME! I never get tired of riding the big coasters, WOOT!

7. My all-time favorite NBA players are Dr. J, Larry Bird, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and I saw them all in person at the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. I was there for the induction of the class of 2012. Oh, yeah...my BFF, Gwen Reed, is a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...