Thursday, July 9, 2015

Interview with Elise



Elise turns three tomorrow! Three!!!! I recently asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she requested a couch, hot air balloon, a duck, rocking horse, and a pink magic wand. 

Over the past three years we have come to know Elise as a confident and hilarious child. One thing I can't really capture in photos are the facial expressions this girl makes; she is so hilarious. She is also kind and loving and smart and happy. Elise is eager to be self-sufficient and independent. Though she will also say things like,"I am just a little girl. I still need snuggles." 

I thought we would do a little pre-birthday interview. 

Me: Elise what do you want to do on your birthday?

Elise: Umm. No.

Cordelia: (slyly) You can go to Jump Craze like you have been planning.

Elise: (side eye to Cordelia) I don't know about that.

Me: Do you know how old you are going to be?

Elise: No.

Cordelia: Three!

Elise: (Side eye)

Me: Do you think you are cute?

Elise: No. I think that I am wild.

Me: How do you feel about turning three?

Elise: It's good. I am balancing on my chair.

Me: What do you think it is going to be like to be three?

Elise: I think it is going to be fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...