Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Cordelia is 6

Today Cordelia turns 6. I don't even know how to handle this. We have passed through infancy and toddlerhood and are now firmly rooted in her childhood. She is such a gift to us and there is not a day that goes by where we don't marvel at this smart and beautiful girl, wondering how we were granted such a gift.

first day homeschool cordelia

cordelia

Cordelia's graduation

cordelia snow

Cordelia ballet

Cordelia after haircut

I know many of you readers have been following since before she was born and I thank you for sharing in our journey. Please take a moment to indulge me as I look back on the past...

5
4
3
2
1
September 29, 2009

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh, such a quirky, funny, smart and beautiful little person! I loved going through all those photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...