Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Around the house

We are entering the season where we spend a significant amount of time indoors. The days are still warm-ish, but the nights are cooling. The first frost is right around the corner. Winter in Wyoming will soon be here. This is the season where I look around our house a lot more and see what we need to prep for our winter hibernation. I like to be warm and cozy in the winter, our home has to fit the bill. Mostly, after years in our home, I feel cozy. The warmth, well---we need new windows so that is kind of an unachievable goal at present. So I am trying to stop up those air leaks as best I can, but really I just lay more quilts around and hope for the best. So now I am kind of moving things around, bringing plants in from outside and generally settling in for a long winter.









4 comments:

Images Animated Gifs Free HTML said...

A great week with many achievements to you!

Roxanne Veinotte said...

We have a cold winter here too. My baseboard heater in my livingtoom hasn't worked since the day I moved in. (It will take an electrician to change all the wiring leading to the breaker. So not possible at the moment!I just keep it OFF)
I bought a wall unit you plug in. We'll see how that goes.

I "forgot" all about that triangular dresser! I would like to add it to my Pinterest boards, if I may? Or do you have it on your Pinterest? If you do, I will pin it from there! thank you!

Maria Rose said...

Pin away!

affectioknit said...

The Geese in Flight is so neat...we saw the big one on the Enchanted Highway a few years ago...

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...