Photo is unrelated, but I wanted to share.
Most of my problems are utter nonsense, trivial and manageable. I sometimes catch myself complaining about the most ridiculous stuff and I think, "What am I doing? Who am I worrying about things that truly do not matter at all??!" So I am going to list out some of this nonsense to laugh at...
• When you go into the bathroom after someone has taken a shower and the floor is wet.
• When you try to put your hair up in a ponytail holder and it is too small to loop that extra time for a secure ponytail.
• When you run out of ketchup or syrup. What is even the point of fries or pancakes without those things?
• When you need to get up and do stuff, but all you want to do is lay in bed for 29 more minutes.
• Trimming dog toenails.
• When all of the berries at the store look a few days past their prime.
•Putting away laundry and not having enough hangers. Where do they disappear to???
• When you finish binge watching a series on Netflix and simply cannot find another to watch. The horror.
• When you cannot find the source of the off odor in the kitchen (usually it is a forgotten potato).
What is on your list?