Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Until Now

You may recall last month when I mentioned that Eric has published his first book! The work spans his entire photographic career until this point in time. The foreword is by Michael Copeland and I have written a bit for the book as well, reflecting upon my time working with Eric as an artist and often a subject. Many of you requested copies and I am happy to announce that they are now available for online purchase. Please click here to check it out and buy a copy, these are limited edition, signed and numbered by the artist.

Thank you for supporting the arts, you have no idea what this means to us as a family.
 

2 comments:

Roxanne Veinotte said...

I tried the link you gave for the book, but it gives only one option USA...
I live in Canada. I hope I can still get one, I can pay the shipping cost to Canada!

Maria Rose said...

I will chat with Eric and get back to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...