Saturday, December 5, 2015

Eighteen Years

  Eighteen years ago today Eric and I became a couple. We started dating, or whatever we called it back then. Within a month we knew that someday we would be married.  Over the past eighteen years we have carved out a beautiful life with each other. Every single day I am thankful to be sharing my life with a kind, thoughtful, loving, compassionate and generous man. I have know Eric for so long and I couldn't be more grateful to live my life next to him.


eric and me

 eric


 Eric and the girls

 Eric and Cordy


 100_7118

Eric and the girls

eric

2 comments:

Roxanne Veinotte said...

Happy Anniversary!

affectioknit said...

...sweet!...congratulations...we still celebrate the date of our first date...November 6th...

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...