Thursday, December 3, 2015

Kindness Bandit: Week of Giving 1


 I have decided to resurrect the Kindness Bandit with the deep hope that you are as inspired as I am by the project. Please join me in a month long kindness project. I will report back once a week on my efforts and the efforts of others that I see.

Share in the comments or send me emails about what you are up to in your random acts of kindness.

kb

The first week of random acts of kindness has been fun and successful. Let me give you a run down on some of our acts and the acts of others. 

Cordelia and I picked a couple of tags off of the Humane Society tree in the mall. On the back of the tag was a supply request. We filled the request and dropped the items at the tree, less than $10.

I also repost the featured pets at the humane society on FB in hopes that someone in my community is looking for an animal companion.

Eric gifted me with a sponsorship of Merlin the manatee. I cried a little. His act helped manatees and his wife's heart.

We contributed to the Salvation Army donation pots. The girls love it!

My friend Emily tried her best to rescue an injured owl. She watched the owl and when it was clear that something was wrong she gathered the troops take it for care. Sadly she wasn't able to save him/her, but Emily's kindness still deserves to be noted.

Donated canned goods at the library. Our library erases fines for donated cans this time of year. Yes, we did take care of our fines, but I asked that the extra donations cover somebody else's fines too!

What have you been doing?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...