Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Vegan Recipe: Breakfast Sandwich

This is the time of year that I need a hearty breakfast to face the cold mornings of Wyoming. Here is one of my favorite and very simple recipes.


Ingredients:
Vegan sausage formed into patties
Extra firm tofu, sliced and cut into circles (I use a small cup to create the circle)
Vegan cheese (I prefer Daiya)
Whole wheat English muffin

1. Sear the tofu and sausage in a hot skillet, light olive oil will be needed. I often sprinkle the tofu with turmeric and garlic powder.
2. Place the party, tofu and cheese on the muffin, add lid.
3. Place in a 350F oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese has melted and muffin is toasted. Enjoy!

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

YUM!...one of my faves too...

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...