Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Yoga Challenge

A friend and I started a thirty day yoga challenge yesterday. You know how they say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit? Well, yoga has been a part of my life for many years, but it has been difficult to prioritize my time to make it an every day event. So, my friend and I have agreed to check in with each other at the end of every day...just to keep each other motivated! I want yoga to be an every day necessity, in addition to other physical outlets...but yoga just speaks to me. The whole listen to your body business is so much more logical than the fight through the pain mantra that other activities employ. Sure, yoga is very challenging, but you always listen to your body and make sure that you are pushing forward, but never injuring yourself in the process.



The girls are getting in on the yoga too! I set them up with Cosmic Kids yoga on YouTube and they really enjoy the 15 minute sessions. They do a couple of those while I fit in my own routine.

Feel free to join us!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...