Thursday, January 21, 2016

Adulting

Yesterday Elise told me she didn't want to grow up because of things like chores and messy dog washing. I couldn't really find a good counter argument. I mean being a grown up involves a lot of adulting. For instance Eric and I talked grant money and community projects over breakfast. It felt real adulty.

Now Cordelia and I are sitting at the oil change place. Adulting can be kinda dull. I am sitting across from three other adults who look super bored. Seriously they are slack jawed and staring...just realized that I am slack jawed. 



Thankfully children are great reminders that we can have fun anywhere.


Guaranteed that Cordelia will have these tired adults smiling in minutes.

1 comment:

Mom said...

That girl can get anyone smiling in minutes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...