Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Back at it

Well we are back in the swing of things here at our home. Preschool and homeschool have resumed as well as the classes that I teach. So our break is officially over. I will miss the sweet days of the girls playing while I painted and listened to music with no other obligations, beyond feeding the family and occasionally doing laundry.

With that said I am happy enough to continue with homeschool and watching Cordelia's progress firsthand. I love watching her work through a thought or an idea and the pride she feels when she has a breakthrough.


She is wrapping up kindergarten this month and we will move on to first grade.

I have also been working hard to make a  schedule each day and it has been so rewarding. Time management may be joyless, but at least it keeps our little train on track.


1 comment:

affectioknit said...

I have not been a list maker...but I come from a long line of list makers...and I'm beginning to need lists...maybe I just have more going on in my life now...but I'm beginning to think that lists are a very good thing indeed...

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...