Friday, January 1, 2016

Phone Photo Friday: 1.1.16

Happy New Year! 2016 is going to be amazing! Let's review the last week of 2015.


On Christmas Day Eric and I were in no mood for dinner after a delicious meal with my parents. So I made a snack plate  and we watched Die Hard after the girls were in bed.

I completed a few pieces this week. Here is one of them. Lucy is impressed.

We took down the Christmas stuff and it was good. All of the Christmas stuff is great, but we had a few large packages under the tree and I felt pretty closed in with all of the stuff. Now I feel footloose and fancy free.


Quick sketch painting. Trying to sketch every day. 

It was really cold this week. So the girls and I stayed home for a few days. It was really nice to do nothing in particular. One day we made masks using a kit they had received for Christmas.

They turned out to be easy and fun for the girls.

They were both proud of the creations. Note that both were not dressed. Cordelia wore her pajamas for two days and Elise opted for underwear only. It was rad.

Cold weather meant chili and cornbread. This chili had sweet potato and lite coconut milk.

Another cold weather activity was afternoon painting.

The girls love to make art. Cordelia is intent on having a gallery show...

We also played hair dresser. Cordelia gave me a wicked 'do.

Last night I completed this piece. My goal was to finish it before 2016. Mission accomplished.

Yesterday Eric told me that I looked like a spy trying to infiltrate Fleetwood Mac.

Have a Happy New Year!



1 comment:

Roxanne Veinotte said...

I love your snack plate tray, very unique.
You are going to continue with the Foto Fridays, right? I enjoy looking at your week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...