Friday, January 29, 2016

Phone Photo Friday: 1.29.16



Hello! Happy week to you! I have some work to do so I am gonna get right to it today...

Bumblebee in the sun

Blue hair. While fun it was also kind of a pain to deal with. The dyed parts tangled easily. The girls still have a greenish hue after 3 washes, but it is nearly gone now.

That look I am not sure what it was about, but it was cute.

Speaking of looks, thanks for the look Sam.

Eric and my dad. 

A hug after their show! Too sweet.

This sign...
Two sweet baby cacti that I "rescued."

Grapefruit sprinkled with brown sugar and broiled for 5 minutes. Try it, you'll like it.

The girls and I made and used potato stamps this week. It was really simple and fun.

Sometimes this is what life looks like. Homeschool, coloring and a cat who is definitely not allowed on the table.

Elise blowing, or trying to blow, giant bubbles.

Oldphelia or excuse me Ophelia

Dinner.

A sketch from this week. I am continuing on with daily sketching. I look forward to whatever amount of time I can squeeze in to sketch.

Bumblebee and Lucy in the sun. Any time there is sun the animals line up in the strip of light and doze.

Elise dressed as a pirate with pink heels, notice the cutlass in her belt. She later added monarch wings.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...