Saturday, February 20, 2016

Buffalo

Yesterday Eric had work in Buffalo. The girls and I accompanied him on the drive up in the slightly less intense wind.

The day was sunny and warm.

Elise and Cordelia hit up two parks while Eric was busy. They always hold hands on the double slide.

I also found this sweet shirt at a thrift store. It was a size XXL so I had to sadly pass.

While Eric continued his meetings the girls and I wandered around town. We looked in some shops, we enjoyed the warm weather. At one point Cordelia found a large pine cone and tried to give it to Elise. She replied,"Thanks, but I am not really into pine cones anymore."

The river was stunning. It was just a beautiful day.

I had a few rad thrifted finds for next to nothing. 

It was a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...