Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Birthday Mom


Today is my mother's birthday. You probably already know this because my mother is so amazing that it is basically a holiday, they just call it Groundhog's Day.

No really though, my mom is a truly good person. She is so giving and loving in ways that are big and small. I don't think people often encounter a person like her and are surprised to realize how genuinely good she is. That isn't to say that she is simply and easily kind, she makes a real effort and many sacrifices for others. She works hard to be a kind person, even though it looks effortless. 

She is also funny. Really funny in a super weird way, the best kind of funny. She is adventurous and fun loving too!

I am a very thankful daughter!

2 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Happy Birthday Sue!

Mom said...

Thank you. I really love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...