Friday, March 4, 2016

Phone Photo Friday: 3.4.16

Last Friday had a date night out of town! We drove to Cheyenne.


My handsome date for the Governor's Arts Awards.

Me. Acting natural.

A rare couple shot, like spitting a unicorn.

Babe-a-rama

Homeschool archaeology. I buried some random objects, they dug them up and told me things we could learn about a society. For example a seashell meant they lived near water, pottery meant they could make dishes.

Tea from a dear friend.

After a science class in which Cordelia learned that hair is dead she asked to be bald. Eric made quick work of that by showing her how she would look in a photoshopped image.

Evening walk.

Sisters on a river walk.

Looking at goose poop. 

Volunteering at the shelter yesterday 

Cat queen

"This one definitely loves me."

2 comments:

AKM said...

Lovely little recap! Your hair looks fab. The little calico in the bottom left of the photo with just Cordelia looks a bit like my Allegra! I hope to keep up with the blog (and your mama's) better in the near future.

Victoria said...

Haha...goose poop! Lucky girls! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...