Saturday, April 16, 2016

Cooking with Vegan Kids

About a week ago Cordelia and I were talking about a kids cookbook I had as a child. The cookbook was food for kids that they could make themselves. Cordelia asked me if there was such a book for vegan kids. I told her that I had never heard of one and suggested she just help me more in the kitchen. She was happy enough, but I was a bit bummed.

The very next day, on Facebook, I saw a post about a brand new vegan kid cookbook. I immediately ordered the book.


When it arrived Cordelia, Elise, and I read through the book. They picked out a bunch of recipes they were interested in trying. 


The book is cute and fun, but also full of great nutritional information. I like this because I am sure they will face a lifetime of obnoxious "where do you get your protein" questions. Maybe this way they will be able to answer.

Anyway, we are all very excited to work our way through the book!


1 comment:

Roxanne Veinotte said...

And if there wasn't one?
Would you have considered to create one yourself, with your kids as chefs and testers?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...