Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How Does My Garden Grow?

Oh my this garden of mine is in its infancy still, but I am loving it!! I get such joy from nurturing plants and watching them grow.


We are already eating from the garden in May, which is pretty impressive for Wyoming. Soon we will be feasting from this garden.


I am growing so many fruits and vegetables. I still have another raised bed to fill!


We have tomatoes, peas, cucumbers, beets, cantaloupe, lettuce, kale, herbs galore, peppers, pumpkins, watermelon and I am trying corn for the first time...we shall see how that goes.

I think I am my happiest when I get to spend time outside working while I listen to the girls play nearby, occasionally they will hop in to help.


Days like these are the best of days.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...