Thursday, May 26, 2016

Spring

My neighbors probably think I am crazy! I just spent the better part of half an hour creeping around my front yard. I was talking flowers with Cordelia, but we really got into it. We hunched and sniffed and felt all of the flowers. We stood staring at the three blossoms on our poor apple tree (it was damaged by severe weather and we are desperately hoping she returns to her former glory). We felt the dew wet grass.


We sat in the sun for a few vitamin D making minutes.


We talked about how beautiful the seasons are.


We rubbed the velvety lambs ear.


We avoided the Virginia creeper, which can cause a painful burning sensation. Good thing it is everywhere...


We enjoyed the moment and it was good.


I hope spring is treating you well.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...