Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Today



Today we have no plans to leave the house...or well our property. We will probably spend much of the day in the yard.

Right now the girls are making menus and playing restaurant and eating tons of fruit. I am cool with that. 

Today is a slow day. I have papers to grade, there will be homeschool, but it will all get done at a leisurely pace.

The beds are stripped. The laundry is rumbling along. The sunlight is filtering through the windows. Animals are lounging in patches of light. The girls are in pajamas. I may be in my pajamas too. I have some coffee and I am about ready to work.

I plan to clean and organize and sort and maybe make some chalk drawings with the girls later. I have goals, but no specific deadlines or limitations. It is going to be a nice day.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...