Saturday, June 4, 2016

My Youngest


Yesterday evening Eric and Cordelia were working on a song that Cordelia wrote. Don't worry, I will share that when they are done. Anyway, Elise and I decided to take a short hike to look at wild flowers.



She ran the trail. She leapt over rocks and was basically hilarious and adorable. Photos do not capture her sense of humor, but this kid has great comic timing.


We enjoyed looking at flowers and birds, but mostly she just wanted to leap and run.


It was a golden evening and such a treat for each of us to get a little solo time with the girls.


I love listening to Elise talk and hear what is on her mind. Mostly it is hilarious, but it is also sweet. She regularly whispers,"You are the greatest mom in the universe."


I don't even know what to say about that photo.

We picked some flowers and hiked until she said, quite suddenly, "Now I am tired mom."



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...