Friday, June 10, 2016

Phone Photo Friday: 6.10.16


Another week has slipped by and must now be documented in phone photos. My legacy to the world...or you know, just the standard weekly phone dump.

Eric and I made it to Denver for a pre-anniversary getaway. We had linner (lunch/dinner) at a veg restaurant and got to see The Cure. It was short, but so much fun!

Three types of bruschetta: 1) vegan cream cheese with mango chutney, dried cranberries and slivered almonds 2) vegan cream cheese with sun died timatoes, kalamata olive and basil. 3)roasted garlic hummus with roasted cauliflower and seasons and roasted chickpeas.

Chalk drawing.

Cordelia posed herself like this for a photo...

Elise at work

Sisters

Classic Elise

Backyard dance party

Eric and the girls snuggling in the hammock. The girls had made a party for Eric to thank him for working for our family (their idea) and it includes dancing, snacks, presents, chalk art. When Eric left work Cordelia asked me to send him a text that said , #funupahead

Working on still life drawing.

I got a steam burn on my hand and the pain is pretty intense. Don't worry I feel a lot of sympathy for myself.

Started to sort laundry and stepped away for a few minutes. When I returned the cats had completely passed out on the laundry.

Yesterday I submitted final grades. I have a lot of art related work on the horizon, but it feels like summer! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...