Friday, July 8, 2016

Phone Photo Friday: 7.8.16

Hello! How are you doing this week? I hope you are well. The news has been getting me down, so we have been working to respond with appreciative days. Here is a little review of our week.

On a nightly walk I enjoyed the clouds. It was one of those great western skies. I do love the sky here in the west. So unique to this region. I mean, not to brag, but kinda.

Elise and Eric had some father/daughter time while Cordelia and I went to a little party. 

Pancakes are a Saturday ritual that Elise has forced upon this family. Nobody really complains though.

Saturday morning at a park. She is really into climbing and jumping. I just shout,"Parkour!" Hopefully she will start shouting it on her own soon.

Pizza with everything. All of the veggies and herbs from garden and fridge.

Hammocks 4 eva 

Our friend Ozgur taught Cordelia how to do a handstand. He is a yoga instructor in Istanbul, but this week he had his youngest student.

Dinner on the back patio. Summer nights out back are my favorite. 

Momo Nara just being adorable. I mean come oooon.

Remnants of some strange play. I don't know what they were doing, but it
involved a secretive door knock and guard duty. 

Atomic Betty Sprinkles was too exhausted to make it to her dog bed. Her goals include being lazy and doing nothing. Mission accomplished 

One of my daily sketches. This was on Frida's 109th birthday.

Eric and the girls at the community art walk last night. I love seeing this event grow each time we attend. Eric's job requires that he attend, but the girls and I are happy to accompany.

We went and checked out a friend's mural last night too. Our community has been putting more art around and I am so happy about it!

Have a lovely weekend friends.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...