Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Technicolor Yawn


Man alive! There has been so much puke in the past five days. The girls have both been sick. I thought we were past it, but then Elise awoke this morning feeling sick...then she threw up. It is no biggie, just part of life with kids. Oh, and to add insult to injury two cats and a dog have barfed in the past few days. I mean really! 

The other night, around three in the morning Elise woke up retching all over her bed. This after a day full of Cordelia upchuck. Eric and I cleaned up and got everyone settled and just as all was falling silent the distinctive pumping sound of a cat vomiting in the dark.

Thankfully Eric and I, while feeling a bit wonky, have managed to hold off. 
Although I do everything in my power to not toss my cookies. I simply cannot manage. Spewing is gross FYI.

On a related note, as I was writing this post I felt compelled to look up synonyms for barf. My favorite, chunder. Do you use this word?
Also noteworthy, the technicolor yawn...?


1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Bless your hearts...I hope all are well soon...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...