Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Drawing.

I have mentioned that I have been drawing a lot this year. I honestly have never in my life drawn as much as I have this year. I have piles of full sketch books, drawing pads and drawers are full of work. 

Eric and I were talking about how much work I have been amassing and it was clear that I needed to update my website to reflect all of the drawing I have been doing. Check it out at 

www.mariarosewimmer.com


Most of the featured works have been sold, but I am always happy to take commissions.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Roxanne Veinotte said...

I am so glad you found a new venture, portrait drawing are hardest for me, because I don't like to draw people. But you make it look easy, of course with practice, anything can become "easy"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...