Tuesday, September 13, 2016

First Day of Pre-K and Homeschool

 first day 2016

first day 2016

 first day 2016

first day 2016


 first day 2016

Yesterday was the first day of preschool for Elise and Cordelia and I resumed homeschool. It was strange for all of us to get up and immediately get going as we have certainly grown accustomed to casual mornings. The girls were super eager to get their first day of school clothes on and look at themselves in the mirror. Elise was ready first and she just wandered the house with her backpack on asking, "Is it time now? Now? Now?" She was excited, but had anxiety about it too.

We dropped her off and she was ready to get down to business.

Cordelia's first task was helping me to plan out our schedule. She loves that kind of stuff so we worked out a plan for how we would approach our days.

Cordelia and I worked our way through day one and before we knew it time had passed and we were on our way to pick up Elise.

Cordelia was concerned that her somewhat introverted sister would have a good day. Elise had a great time! And so we are back in it...another busy school year.

first day 2016

2 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are killing me with cuteness. Please tell me you've already ordered gigantic printed copies to display. You guys make some seriously gorgeous kids.

Chrissy said...

Oh...I'm feeling so guilty that I haven't started with my homeschooler yet! Too much going on!

Elise is doing so well at school. She seems so comfortable just being herself.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...