Thursday, September 29, 2016

Happy Seventh Birthday Cordelia



Today is Cordelia's seventh birthday. I can't even wrap my mind around that fact. So let's just have a little interview with the birthday girl.

Happy birthday Cordelia. What are you most excited about with your new age?
I am excited that I can  watch Monster High...if mom and dad agree.

What do you think it will be like to be seven?
Um, I think I will have to try harder to be the best big sister at sharing.

What is important to you?
My mom, my dad, my sister, my grandma and grandpa, my aunts and uncles and babies, and Andy and Anne, and my teachers, and Fluff. I love Fluff. And all of my family....instead of saying all of the names just my family. And our apple tree.

The dead apple tree?
It just feels special to me for some reason.

What makes you happy?
Everything that I just said.

Ok anything else?
I like my art class. And I think Elise makes me happy a lot.

What do you think you want to do when you are a grown up?
Get root beer.
What?
Go to Jump Craze and show all the kids that grown ups can do Jump Craze.
Still act like a kid.

What kind of person do you think you are? 
I am a person who likes animals a lot. I like to play a lot. And that's about it. Oh and I think I am a climbing person too. I am really clumsy. And that's it.


1 comment:

affectioknit said...

What sweet answers...Happy Birthday Cordelia!

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...