Saturday, September 24, 2016

Lazy Saturday

We are off to a mellow start this Saturday, a much needed mellow Saturday.  I have been sketching in my pajamas with lots of coffee drinking. Eric has been busy scoring a film. Both girls are working through a cold. We did a craft with some fall leaves we had collected.



Then the girls played animal shelter...Cordelia is planning a fundraiser?
Elise got bored with that; who can imagine why she would not be interested in pretend fundraising?!  Currently Elise is in the bath, pretending to be a mermaid. I am sitting on the stool in the bathroom writing a blog while she plays.

I have to run by the store after lunch and later I will meet a friend for a lady date...a much needed break! 

What are your plans?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...