Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thirty Days. Thirty Paintings.

So I am probably out of my mind, but I signed up to complete thirty paintings in thirty days. A painting a day for the month of September. 

Now I normally spend a long time working on a painting...not completing a work a day. So I am treating these like sketches and expiraments. I simply do not have time to devote hours to completing a true piece each day...in addition to the other paintings I have to complete for upcoming shows and the bazillion other things I have to do in a day. So this is just another form of sketching for me. Want to join in on the fun?
https://www.saetastudio.com/30-in-30.html
Go to this site and sign up! 

So here I goooooooooo!

1 comment:

Roxanne Veinotte said...

Thanks for the link! I will join the challenge!
A mini painting is just as good as a regular sized one, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...