Thursday, October 6, 2016

Morning Ritual

I was up before the sun again, but that is what happens with young kids and insomnia. Something always wakes me up. Perhaps I just have the sleep deprived crazies, but I don't really think I need more than five hours. Although any less than four and I am a mess. 

I actually look forward to my mornings. The girls wake up and play so beyond a quick cuddle they are happy enough doing their own thing. I feed cats and let the dogs out. I brew some coffee, turn on my space heater and blow it directly on my cold dead feet and start working on my daily drawing. Some mornings Wric will join me and we can draw and talk. Other days I will listen to a podcast and take an hour to get me rolling in the morning.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...