Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Morning

Monday mornings are fun. Cordelia is ready for school. She dives in and works with great focus. Elise has preschool for an extra half an hour as they eat their lunch at school on Monday. Cordelia and I have started a weird weekly tradition of packing our lunch, picking up Eric and going to one of the sitting places in the mall that have couches and tables. We eat there, because Cordelia revels in being weird.

 

Right now she is working on a writing assignment. I was sketching until Momo laid on my sketchbook. Every time I sketch she comes out for a little sketchbook snooze, it's her thing.

 

How is your Monday going?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Are you not posting your blogs on Facebook any more? Or am I somehow just missing them? Anyway, I just caught up on the past few days' worth. And enjoyed them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...