Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Review

Hello! I hope you have had a Merry Christmas! We had a very white Christmas and a lovely day with the family.

 
Christmas Eve! My mom takes this same photo every year. It is a beautiful tradition.

 My sweet girls. They love to match.

 
Piggy back ride to bed.

 
Christmas morning gift opening. 

 
Presents at the grandparents' house.

 
My crazy girls! I am basically forcing them to take this photo when all they wanted was to run around like maniacs.

 
These two.

 
And...these two.

 
Sam is great at picture posing. 

 
My mother outdid herself and made a huge feast which we will be living in for days.

 
The girls playing with gifts that they received.

Hope you are well. My family is going to take another day to chillax together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...