Monday, January 16, 2017

Lazing

The whole family has an extra free day. So we are lazing about the house in our pajamas. Eric and I are working on art. The girls are playing. We had a late breakfast and our plans for the day are rather loose. 

 
Our breakfast turned into more of a brunch as I just kinda cleaned out the fridge of leftover veggies and made a crazy good scrambled tofu and then made some homestyle potatoes. 

We will probably go to a park as the weather is tolerable today. I have some prep work for the classes I teach, semester begins tomorrow. I have some work to do for upcoming shows and commissions, but mostly today is mellow.

Tomorrow we will hit the ground running with preschool and homeschool and work and ballet and maybe gymnastics...I should probably figure that out. What are you doing today?


1 comment:

elizabeth said...

i love to have a lazing sort of day every now and then. so good to enjoy those!

{ps i am joining the world of eating vegan with the added twist of grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free (except maple syrup) - today is day 6. so far, so good! and i am so thankful for the inspiration your blog and instagram have been! your vegan food often looks really tasty and pretty to me!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...