Friday, January 20, 2017

Phone Photo Friday: 1.20.17

Oh man there is a lot doom and gloom today. My husband and I are raising good people who understand that kindness is the most important thing we can share. So today we are going to be double kind. 

Let us look back on the week.

 
This girl so much like me, she feels all the feelings down to her marrow.

 
Daily drawing. My friend Gabby and I sometimes give ourselves creative prompts. We chose mythology and I settled on Hecate.

 
This sweet girl is a fifty-fifty split of sweet and spicy. She has us rolling on the floor with laughter or wrapped up in a snuggle.

 
I mean...

 
This week it has been warm enough to be outside and there have been breaks in the wind so you know we have been outdoors!

Daily drawing

 
 She and Cordelia were playing "party world."

Just life.

 
 Yes, you are right to envy his long and luscious locks.

 
My family

 
Hiiii

 
This little ballerina is counting down until her next class.

 
Daily drawing

 
Lady movie night while Eric was out of town for work.

 
I hope you have a good day.

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Big hugs today. I am feeling super sensitive and upended... your sweet family photos helped me immensely! Keep raising those darling good kind girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...