Wednesday, January 4, 2017

School

Well we are diving back into school. Elise has resumed preschool this week and Cordelia and I are hitting second grade hard!

 

Our break is sadly over. Eric has returned to work. I don't know about you, but I sure wish that we didn't have to work and could spend our days together as a family. Sigh. We are settling into a heavier work load and trying to keep things fun and interesting. Soon there will be gymnastics classes, art classes, ballet (Elise) and science classes. Of course it sounds as though we are always busy, but we try to keep Friday mellow for schooling and nothing on the weekends. 

I am happy to have more structured days for the girls as the definitely thrive with a less free form schedule. I love doing homeschool with Cordelia and we are both looking forward to Elise joining us in the fall.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...