Friday, February 24, 2017

Phone Photo Friday: 2.24.17

Hello and happy Friday to you. I hope you are warm and well. I am currently bundled up and looking out on a snowy scene after a huge drop of snow yesterday. 

 
Here is the family portrait that Cordelia drew last Friday. 

 
Morning scene, basically every morning this is what goes on. Sometimes Momo gets on my shoulders, but this is standard.

 
This weird alien cloud.

 
I am not sure how to explain this photo so I will let it speak for itself.

 
Drawing of Marie Curie.

 
Homeschooling.

 
She said she was a post woman.

 
Playing. Always playing.

 
Was feeling down and took a walk in the wind and sun and felt much better. Isn't it amazing how nature can heal?!

 
These two cuties.

 
And these two cuties.

 
At dance class Elise insisted that Eric watch her and only her.

 
Cordelia and me.

 
My dad is actually striking this pose on purpose. Also we were at mall lunch.

 
And here my dad is laughing at how funny he finds himself.

 
We are studying flowers in homeschool botany.

 
Drawing of Einstein for a donation. I feel like I am donating art to so many causes lately. 


 
They were quiet and I went to see what they were up to, Cordelia was reading to Elise. All the feelings.

 Later Elise was found reading to her stuffed animals.

 
Dinner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...