Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Stuff and Things

* little house keeping before I forget. I am letting go of the domain littlethingsarebig.com because we just noticed how much yahoo was charging. Holy guacamole it is highway robbery and they were so sneaky about smallish quarterly extractions of money. So if you want to find my blog you will need to search maria-rose.blogspot.com

Anyway....


 
Cordelia's botany project now has us sprouting pumpkins from our own seeds. My heart is yearning for the growing season! Cordelia is hopeful that she will grow actual pumpkins, but there are still at least a few more months until these can go outside. Soooo...not sure how this is going to play out. For now they all have names and are being lovingly tended by an eager 7 year old.

I should mention that they must also be covered because Lucy is a plant murderer. 

Happy Tuesday 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...