Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Hummus Situation

Alright so I am on the hunt for the best hummus recipe. I am searching Pinterest. I am asking friends. I am asking you. I need the best hummus recipe. I just do. Do you have it? Will you  share it with me?

Yes, I am aware that I have already shared this image, but I spent a lot of time making it look pretty and I think we should all appreciate it one more time. Also, you know, I am begging for hummus recipes. I want to try and share them here on this blog in an ongoing series.

 

Also, I titled this post "The Hummus Situation" and I think I should probably come up with a better title, but that is all I am good for today. Wait no...I have some ideas:
• Hummus is Yummus
• Hummageddon
• All you need is hummus
• Hummus Ruckus
• Hummus Alumnus

Ok maybe I don't have anything...anyway please send hummus recipes.



2 comments:

Daphne said...

Hummus Amongus? I don't have a great recipe, mine always turns out too garlicky, sorry! Post if you find a perfect one!

affectioknit said...

We love this one from Bryanna Clark Grogan:

http://veganfeastkitchen.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-improved-no-oil-hummous-recipe.html

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...