Monday, March 20, 2017

Toof

Cordelia has lost another tooth. On Saturday morning she was wrestling with her uncle when she knocked it loose...well it had been loose for ages. She has a very passive approach to tooth pulling. Eric took her up to the bathroom as her tooth was bleeding a bit, it was just barely hanging on, but both she and Eric were squeemish about making the final pull.

*Side note: I have discovered some people are very sensitive to the topic of tooth pulling and tooth loss. 

I am totally indifferent to tooth pulling, but I also want Cordelia to be an independent lass. Normally I would just make her do it, but this was kinda weird and was folded back. I grabbed a tissue to kind of assess and I just gently pulled it out. So now Cordelia is missing a front tooth and has a slight speech impediment, it is sooo cute! The second top front tooth is also very loose.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...