Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What Day Is It?!

Holy guacamole! I am so so so tired! Elise was up with leg cramps last night for most of the night. It is so sad to see her in pain and also physically exhausting! She has had them her whole life, no it isn't a potassium deficiency nor is it dehydration, it seems to be genetic. Anyway, the cramps have been improving, but sometimes we still have rough nights and last night was a doozy! 

 

So today is gonna be a slow day for us all, with kids of coffee for me and Eric. Maybe a nap for Elise. It's all good though, I am just glad she is feeling less cramped now.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Bless your hearts...I can remember having leg pains when I was little...my Mom said it was 'growing pains'...

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...